This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
- First, check if we deliver to your area by clicking “Where We Deliver” at the top of the page- enter your Zip Code and click “Check”
- If we don’t currently deliver to your area- please reach out with your address to [email protected], you may be close enough to add to one of our routes! If we do currently deliver to your area- Congrats! Click here to begin sign up.
Aside from our subscriptions- we also offer a wide variety of a-la-carte Groceries. Discover something new every week!
Select to add to “This week” “Next Week” or “Specific Dates” on most items.
Order minimums and delivery fees will vary by region. Please see our Service Information section for more details
*Each order is subject to a 5% Recurring Sustainability Fee, this helps to support extra measures taken to ensure safety of reusable packaging. For orders over $200 this becomes a flat fee of $10.*
Here's how to do it:
- When you login to your account, you should be taken to a page that lists all of your upcoming deliveries and the contents of your cart. On the right, you'll see a line for your order 'Subtotal', with a line for 'Tip your Packer & Driver' just beneath that. Click on the red dollar amount '$0.00'.
- A pop-up window will appear where you can fill in the tip amount you'd like to add. If you want to leave a recurring tip, click the box that reads 'Make default for this route's upcoming deliveries'. Click the 'Save' button.
If you have any questions or would like to add a tip retroactively, just reach out to our customer service team at [email protected].
*Please note that Meal Kit selections must be made one week in advance of your cutoff time.*
Please leave the empty bins/bags and ice packs outside on your next scheduled delivery day, and the driver will make the exchange.
Don’t have a delivery but need a pick up anyway? Contact customer service at [email protected] to schedule a courtesy pick up!
About Our Products
Mix & match fruit and vegetables in your produce box to build it just the way you want it. Check out our video below to learn more about this feature and how to get started!
Produce Boxes for next week delivery are available to customize on Fridays at 5pm once we confirm what items we will have available from local growers
Farmhouse Delivery develops loyal relationships with our farming community, working diligently with them to ensure the best variety, freshest items, and highest quality produce available. We vet our farmers and their methods so you don’t have to and are committed to working only with farmers whose growing practices are nourishing to the land and to the people we feed.
TIPS FOR USING YOUR PRODUCE BOX
- Keep your produce as fresh as possible with these tips for storing fruits and vegetables.
- Check out our recipes, updated each week specific to the current week's produce box
- Snack on raw veggies, either plain or with a dip such as hummus
- Make a salad (at least one head of lettuce is included in every Local Produce Box)
- Roast, pan-fry, steam, boil veggies and add spices to create delicious side-dishes
a soupby simply adding stock or make it a more filling meal by adding proteins like beans, lentils or meat
- Make a quick curry with the simple addition of a house-made sauce
- Make a veggie stock by boiling up every bit of the leftovers from your produce box
- If you still have produce left, be a hero by sharing the love of food with family, friends,
*Sometimes your selected items may not be available due to harvest changes. Don't worry though--our team will make sure you receive a substitution. To ensure our fulfillment associates make the best choice possible, you can designate up to 3 fruit or vegetable dislikes on your account, which will be substituted with other available seasonal produce. This can be entered on the 'Preferences' section of your customer account.
For any additional produce/dietary preferences, please email our customer service team at [email protected] and we will add long-standing notes to your account.
Our delivery fee in this region is $7.99.
Purchases of $79.99 or more qualify for free delivery.
Our delivery fee in this region is $9.99.
Purchases of $99.99 or more qualify for free delivery.
Our delivery fee in this region is $14.99.
Purchases of $119.99 or more qualify for free delivery.
*Please note that the pricing update will affect orders placed for this fulfillment week regardless of whether the order is part of an ongoing subscription or was entered at an earlier point in time.
To check your orders eligibility for delivery navigate to Farmhousedelivery.com and login to view your shopping cart. There will be a notification message in your basket that will let you know whether you’ve met the order minimum.
|Step 2: Select Your Meals|
Each meal is ordered by the 2-serving. So if you order a quantity of two, you'll receive a 4-serving of that meal.You'll also see that two of the four meals will have a default quantity of 1 applied. These are the meals you will receive if you do not select your own meals.To choose your own meals, change the quantity or click the + or - buttons.
Need to skip?
Your Farmhouse shopping cart will reflect your unadjusted subtotal for the week, but rest assured that any active credit(s) on file will automatically apply to your upcoming order.
Farmhouse Delivery promises 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Please reach out to customer service for any questions or comments about your order.
Customer Service is available for live help:
Monday though Friday: 9am-6pm
Email: [email protected]
Call or Text: (512) 529-8569
If you want to skip or pause a week of deliveries on your produce box, rancher box, or meal kit subscriptions, simply navigate to your weekly cart and click the X icon to remove that subscription from your current week's order.
You can also skip full orders up to 6 weeks in advance too! To skip, Log In to your account, head to your Upcoming Deliveries page and locate the order you'd like to skip. Select the 'Skip Delivery’ link to the right of the delivery details.
To fully remove recurring items and subscriptions from all future orders, please contact our Customer Service department at [email protected] As long as this is done by the cut off time for your order, it will remove the item from all upcoming orders. If changes are made after the cut off time for your next order, the changes will go into effect with the following week's order.
*Please note that due to the nature of our fresh, seasonal ingredients, the Meal Kit Subscription cut off is different than the cut off for grocery items. Meal Kits cancellations, additions or changes must be done by midnight on Tuesday night, one week before your delivery. If you have an emergency and need to cancel your upcoming Meal Kit after this time, please contact our Customer Service department at [email protected]
*Please note that only one referral credit can bestowed per customer sign up. Multiple established members are not able to claim the same customer referral.